Lastin is the silver standard for Lastin-type clear & black polyurethane elastics.
It's consistent tension, thickness and durability make it the favorite of manufacturers and leading designers.
Lastin brand polyurethane elastic is completely free of latex and is used for diaper making, sportswear, swimwear, lingerie, children's infant wear, and bed sheets.
It's easy to sew, tough and stands up nicely to saltwater, chlorine from swimming pools, perspiration etc.
One Bag of Lastin contains approximate
- 754 yards of 3/8" wide
Application Instructions and Tips:
- Polyurethane elastic tapes must be stretched to their limit 3 times before sewing. This relaxes the elastic's memory and will provide the best performance and fit in your finished garment.
- Straight and basting stitching through solid rubber and PU tapes can create perforation lines, use long and wide stitching, serge, or zig-zag whenever possible.
- Do not leave elastic in direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
How do I order a swatch?
Do you offer returns or exchanges?
What payment methods do you accept?
- 1. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, & Elo debit cards and credit cards.
- 2. PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, & Shop Pay
- 3. Bank Wire Transfer
- 4. Mail a Check
How quickly do you ship orders?
How much will shipping cost?
- 1. Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
- 2. Click “View Cart” button
- 3. Click green “Calculate Shipping” underneath "Subtotal"
- 4. Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
- 5. Click the blue “Calculate Shipping” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics. We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
What about Import Duties & Taxes?
If you’re ordering from Canada: We handle ALL taxes, import duties, customs & brokerage fees for you. This means you will never get a surprise bill in the mail. There is a flat brokerage fees plus any HST or GST, depending on the final destination
When will my order reach me?
FedEx: 2 to 6 days
UPS: 2 to 6 days
USPS: 2 to 14 days
Canada: 6 to 20 days after Canada shipping day
FedEx: 6 to 10 days
UPS: 6 to 10 days
USPS: 6 to 21 days
FedEx International Mail Service: 6 to 40 days
Asendia: 6 to 40 days
How can I use my own shipping carrier like FedEx, UPS or Freight Truck?
Once the feature has been activated, then you will see an option to use your own shipping carrier. Please don't forget to add your shipping carrier details in the shopping cart notes or email email@example.com along with your order #
How do I shop for Wholesale fabrics?
Simply go to the product pages of fabrics you would like to purchase and select the roll length to get the wholesale discount.